The Candle Holder
A lovely hand-made candle holder from reclaimed scaffold boards. Not much else to explain here. Holds a tea light (included). Or a small scotch egg (not included).
Perfect for a Christmas present, anniversary present, house-warming and more. They look great on a coffee table, desk, or a bath caddy. You can't have too many candle holders.
Wooden tea light holder made to hold one tea light. Round design (see here for the square option).
Dimensions: Approx 150mm (6 inch) diameter and 35mm depth. Size is approximate and may vary slightly due to the reclaimed nature of the boards.
Tea light: Included
Item No: BB02
We use Danish Oil, a traditional oil which is perfect for bringing out the natural grain of the wood whilst leaving a durable, satin finish.
This is available in three colour options and one "special" (flamed) option:
- Natural (light)
- Antique (medium)
- Jacobean Oak (dark)
- Flamed & Natural: This time we give it our signature "flame" finish, where we lightly scorched the wood with a blow torch to highlight the grain. We then apply danish oil in a "natural" option
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each candle holder will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.