The Candle Holder
A lovely hand-made candle holder from reclaimed scaffold boards. Not much else to explain here. Holds a tea light (included). Or a small scotch egg (not included).
Perfect for a Christmas present, anniversary present, house-warming and more. They look great on a coffee table, desk, or a bath caddy. You can't have too many candle holders.
Wooden tea light holder made to hold one tea light. Round design (see here for the square option).
Dimensions: Approx 150mm (6 inch) diameter and 35mm depth. Size is approximate and may vary slightly due to the reclaimed nature of the boards.
Tea light: Included
- Oiled (natural): Finished with a traditional Danish oil which will help to bring out the natural grain of the wood whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Oiled (antique): This oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood an antique appearance whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Oiled (jacobean): This Danish oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood a darker appearance similar to antique oak whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Oiled (natural) and flamed: The wood is lightly scorched with a blow torch to highlight the grain, and then finished with Danish oil.
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each candle holder will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.