The Shot Paddle Board
Fed up of spilling your shots all over your hand as you attempt to clutch a set of four tiny glasses with just your fingers? Worry not - The Scaff Shot Paddle Board is here to help! Handily carrying a set of four stainless steel shot glasses (included) and with a leather cord for hanging up and the looping shot glass carrier through (also included), you'll be the envy of all your sticky-handed friends at the party.
Also great for whacking boring members of the group.
A hand-made wooden shot paddle made from reclaimed scaffold boards. Sold with a set of 4 stainless steel shot glasses (30ml) with a pouch for the glasses. Includes a drilled hole at the end of the handle and a leather hanging rope.
Dimensions: 500mm length, 75mm at widest point
- Oiled (natural): Finished with a traditional Danish oil which will help to bring out the natural grain of the wood whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Oiled (jacobean): This Danish oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood a darker appearance similar to antique oak whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Oiled (natural) and flamed: The wood is lightly scorched with a blow torch to highlight the grain, and then finished with Danish oil.
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each board will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.