This is our chunky reclaimed scaffold board, turned in to a ready-made shelf kit. This means it's cut to size, finished in a select range of options, and with brackets included, all boxed together.
This listing is for a hand sanded reclaimed board, with three oiling options available (see below). The board can be purchased with either our propped or hanging brackets. Two brackets and wall plugs are included as standard, except for on the 5ft+ sizes where three brackets will be included.
Grade: British Standard, kite-marked (highest grade available)
Material: Wood (pine or European whitewood)
Dimensions: 225mm wide, 63mm thick, length as per options above
Brackets: Included (see above)
Item No: SK06
- None: Does what it says on the tin. But no oil, and no tin, in this instance. Ideal for those who prefer to oil the board themselves.
- Danish Oil (colour - natural): This is a traditional oil which will help to bring out the natural grain of the wood whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Danish Oil (colour - antique): This oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood an antique appearance whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Danish Oil (colour - jacobean oak): This oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood darker appearance similar to antique oak, whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Flamed with Danish Oil (colour - natural): This time we give it our signature "flame" finish, where we lightly scorched the wood with a blow torch to highlight the grain. We then apply danish oil in a "natural" option to bring out the grain further giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- The above finishes are our most popular, which is why we have selected here. However, more finishes are available by building the shelf kit from our reclaimed boards (see here) and brackets (see here).
- Longer lengths are available, please enquire if you are would like a size longer than 6ft.
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each board will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.
- The wall plugs may not be suitable for all wall types. Please choose a plug suitable for your wall or contact us for advice if unsure.