- For scaffold boards our shipping prices start at £5.99 and vary according to the size and quantity. To see an estimate, add the items to your basket, view your basket, and use the shipping estimate tool.
- Delivery of items usually takes 2-7 working days from date of order.
- Local collection from our BA11 5JZ warehouse is available (see below).
If you have any problems or delays with a delivery then please contact us before contacting the courier/postal service. We can chase the delivery on your behalf to save you the further inconvenience of having to do so.
Delivery will be calculated at check out, however we have included info below to show the likely delivery costs.
Size of item (up to) - Delivery charge*
- Smaller items (brackets etc) - £4.99
- 30cm (approx 1ft) - £5.99
- 60cm (approx 2ft) - £6.99
- 90cm (approx 3ft) - £6.99
- 120cm (approx 4ft) - £6.99
- 150cm (approx 5ft) - £19.99
- 180cm (approx 6ft) - £24.99
- 210cm (approx 7ft) - £24.99
- 240cm (approx 8ft) - £24.99
- 270cm (approx 9ft) - £24.99
- 300cm (approx 10ft) - £24.99
- 330cm (approx 11ft) - £39.99
- 360cm (approx 12ft) - £39.99
- 390cm (approx 13ft) - £39.99
* please note that these prices apply to a quantity of one of the item detailed. For quantities of more then one, the shipping may increase.
- Shipments over 500kg - please ask for quote
There are some larger orders or further away destinations where we will need to customise a shipping quote, which may be more than this amount. We will get in touch once you have placed an order or you are welcome to enquire beforehand.
Please place your order and choose the Local Collection option, and we will then be in touch to arrange this with you. Your order will not be available until this has been arranged and confirmed by email, at which point you'll be able to collet from our main premises.
For any addresses within 20 miles we can delivery any size of order for a variable rate from £19.99 to £69.99 depending on exact distance. For addresses within the city of Bath's Clean Air Zone we may need to add a charge of £9 to cover the cost of the charge. The Local Delivery option will be available to you during check out if you live within 20 miles.
- We do not consider Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays to be a working day.
- Please inform us if you would like your order to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour, otherwise the order may be left on your doorstep without a requirement for a signature. The best way to do this is when viewing your basket (just before check out) and clicking the "Add instructions for seller" line. We can then advise the courier as we book the shipment.
- Please do not book tradespeople to work with items in your order until the items have been delivered. Delays with delivery do occasionally occur and we cannot take responsibility for extra costs incurred.
- All courier prices are for UK Mainland only, and exclude Highlands/Grampian, Islands and Northern Ireland. If you order to an address outside of the mainland we will get in touch to advise of any additional delivery costs, and we will not be able to process the order until these are taken. We can instead cancel and refund the order if you would prefer.
- For shipments to Channel Islands, where the price of the item(s) is eligible for zero rating, then if the eligible discount is equal to the additional shipping cost (or slightly lower, as we will subsidise a small amount), then we will proceed with the shipment without checking with you first. This is to expedite the transaction and avoid delays. If you would prefer a full zero rated quote before purchasing please let us know and we can arrange this.
- We sell our products in a large variety of sizes, which can make shipping a little complicated. Our check-out is designed to calculate an accurate shipping cost depending on a range of factors including type/number of items, and delivery address. However, if the shipping calculation doesn't seem right, please get in touch and we can check this for you.
- If in an unfortunate circumstance your parcel is lost by the courier, we will do all we can to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible. However, before we issue another product out to you, we will need to first attempt to locate and re-direct the missing parcel to you. Only if this is not possible will we then make and send a new item out to you. Please understand that our products are all hand-made, not off-the-shelf (no pun intended), so we need to try our best to work with the couriers to resolve this.