Returning an Item:
- You have the right to cancel an order within 14 days without giving any reasons.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (The Scaff Shop Ltd T/A The Scaff Shop, Unit R7, Marshall Way Commerce Park, Frome, BA11 2FE, email: email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email, or by phone).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Cancellations requested after the above deadlines will be at our discretion and in cases where this is granted, a partial rather than full refund may be granted and reimbursement may be made in the form of a credit note to be used in our online store.
- Once you have notified us of your intent to return, you then have a further 14 days to return the items to us.
- If you cancel the contract (return your order), we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you,
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement
- You shall send back the goods to us at The Scaff Shop, Unit R7, Marshall Way Commerce Park, Frome, BA11 2FE, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods
- If you report a fault within the first 30 days of the date you received an item, then you have the right to reject the item and return it for a full refund.
- If you report a fault after 30 days, but sooner than 6 months, then we have the right to offer a repair or to replace the item, if it is reasonable to do so. If a repair or replacement is not possible or reasonable, then you are entitled to reject the goods for a full refund. We may also offer a partial refund of up to 100% if you wish to continue using the goods.
- If you report a fault after 6 months then the law states that the onus is on the buyer to prove that the product was faulty at the time of purchase.
- Where appropriate, we will require evidence of a fault to be sent by email so that we can verify the fault. By verifying the fault in this way we can then arrange a courier to collect the item from you at our cost.
- Emails should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If it is not possible to send a photo(s) for verification then the buyer will be required to initially to both bear the cost and arrange to send back to us. We will advise a method to do this which will be both convenient and low-cost, and will also advise an approximate expected cost. Once the item has been received and verified here then we will reimburse this cost to you, in addition to the refund amount, as long as the fault can be verified. Customers are entitled to use a different service than the one advised but will only be reimbursed a cost equivalent to that of the service we initially advised.
- If the customer is not able to make arrangements to send the item back to us in cases where they cannot send photos to allow us to verify the fault, then we will arrange the collection with our couriers. However, if a fault is then not found upon our inspection then we will deduct from the refund the amount of up to £12 for the cost of the return.
- We reserve the right to be allowed to verify a fault using one of the above methods, before accepting responsibility or providing refunds, reimbursements, repairs or replacements.
- The Scaff Shop is not responsible for reasonable wear and tear, or customer misuse. An item will not be considered faulty in these instances.
- Customers should report any faults as soon as they are aware the fault exists.
- The Scaff Shop will not be responsible for further damage if you choose to use a faulty item.