Don't forget the legs!!!
This listing is for the table top, so make sure to add a set of legs to your basket too. We've got a few options, so please see our recommendations just below, or to see our full range of available legs please see our Accessories page.
To see our full range of available legs please see our Accessories page. However we have made recommendations below as to what we feel are good options for this particular table top.
Leg colour options
- Hairpin legs available in Raw Steel*, Black, White, Copper, Brass, Red, Yellow.
- Custom colours available on request.
*The raw steel gives a wonderful industrial look, but please note it will rust over time, even indoors
Now back to The Table...
Made from our own scaffold boards, the Reclaimed Scaffold Board Coffee Table is an instant hit in any room, but works particularly well as a coffee table scattered with your favourite books and a hot mug of coffee (please use a coaster!). Pairing the rugged boards with hairpin legs combines classic materials with contemporary design.
The result - a timeless piece of furniture.
The best part is that we allow you to customise the table top and legs, giving you complete freedom of expression and a chance to be a part of the crafting of your item. We sell the table without legs so that you can add your own by choosing from our range of legs over on our Accessories page (we've made some recommendations below). You may even have decided to make your own legs, in which case you're welcome to purchase the table top as it is.
Let's not forget the green credentials too, as the boards are re-purposed and made from a sustainable material, so you know that this product has had minimal environmental impact.
Our 100cm x 60cm table is ideal as a coffee table.
We offer four different finishes for the table top (please see below). The tables themselves are all hand-made using a variety of techniques. The boards are biscuit joined, with mitered corners and routed edges. This still allows us to retain the rustic feel while giving the table a professional and durable finish.
- Grade: British Standard, kite-marked boards (highest grade available)
- Material: Wood (pine or European whitewood)
- Dimensions: 100cm x 60cm length and width. Size is approximate and may vary by 1-5cm due to the reclaimed nature of the boards.
- Legs supplied separately (please see above)
- Oiled (natural): Finished with natural colour danish oil.
- Oiled (antique): Finished with an antique colour danish oil.
- Oiled (jacobean oak): Finished with a jacobean oak colour danish oil.
- Oiled (natural) with flamed edge: The main section of the table is left un-scorched and finished with danish oil in natural colour, and the edge is blow torched and then oiled. This gives a wonderful contrast (please see the photos above).
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each table will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.
If you have a custom piece in mind then please do get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss this with you.