Reclaimed Scaffold Board Outdoor Bench Top and Legs - All sizes
At a glance
Bench top (seat and back) made from reclaimed scaffold boards, complete with metal legs/framework.
- Width: 30cm
- Length: From 120cm - 180cm
- Custom sizes available, please enquire
- Legs included, i.e. this is a complete bench
- Flatpack item (boards individually packaged) - assemble required
Made from our own scaffold boards, the Reclaimed Scaffold Board Outdoor Bench is the perfect seat to give your patio area some extra character. It is particularly suited to being paired with our outdoor table, but could also be used anywhere you would like to add some extra seating! Pairing the rugged boards with the industrial box section legs combines classic materials with contemporary design.
The result - a timeless piece of furniture.
Let's not forget the green credentials too, as the boards are re-purposed and made from a sustainable material, so you know that this product has had minimal environmental impact.
We offer three different finishes for the bench top (please see below). The benches themselves are all hand-made using a variety of techniques. The boards are biscuit joined and both machine and hand sanded. This still allows us to retain the rustic feel while giving the bench a professional and durable finish.
Grade: British Standard, kite-marked boards (highest grade available)
Material: Wood (pine or European whitewood)
- Length: From 120cm (approx 4ft), up to 180cm (approx 6ft). We can offer any custom length between the above standard options, as well as longer sizes if required, please enquire.
- Width: Made to approx 30cm total width as standard (this is the size shown in the photos above).
Size is approximate and may vary by 1-5cm due to the reclaimed nature of the boards.
Item No: F04c
We use Danish Oil, a traditional oil which is perfect for bringing out the natural grain of the wood whilst leaving a durable, satin finish.
This is available in three colour options:
- Natural (light)
- Antique (medium)
- Jacobean Oak (dark)
We generally recommend ordering a sample so that you can make sure your preferred oil option is right for you.
- Please refer to our Product Notes page (click here) for advice on some things to consider when buying this product. We ask all customers to read this before purchasing.
- This is a flat pack item, so the boards are individually packaged and will need to be assembled to the frame. We provide the necessary screws and fixings. For assembly advice please give us a call or an email.
If you have a custom piece in mind then please do get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss this with you.
Courier Shipping Nationwide
We ship across the UK using next day couriers.
Shipping is calculated at checkout. To see an estimate for shipping, please add the required items to your basket, view your basket, then click "Get shipping estimates". You are also welcome to collect from our Frome (Somerset) shop for no charge, this option is available at checkout.
We use proper couriers in vans, not our founder on a motorbike.