Reclaimed Scaffold Board Outdoor Table Top - All sizes
At a glance
Outdoor table top made from reclaimed scaffold boards.
- Width: Approx 95cm
- Length: From 120cm - 180cm
- Custom sizes available, please enquire
- Legs available separately, please see below
- Flatpack item (boards individually packaged) - assembly required
Don't forget the legs!!!
This listing is for the table top, so make sure to add a set of legs to your basket too. We've got a few options, so please see our recommendations just below, or to see our full range of available legs please see our Accessories page.
- Recommendation 1: Box section legs (5 styles) - see here. Please be sure to choose the "Table - Wide (H71cm x W78cm)" option.
Leg colour options
- Box section legs available in Raw Steel* or Black
- Custom colours available on request.
*The raw steel gives a wonderful industrial look, but please note it will rust over time, even indoors
Now back to The Table...
Made from our own scaffold boards, the Reclaimed Scaffold Board Outdoor Table allows you to level up your outdoor seating area with an item of furniture as unique as it is impressive. The table is both stunning and tactile and will be a talking point at any meal time. Why not add out outdoor bench too? Pairing the rugged boards with industrial box section legs combines classic materials with contemporary design.
The result - a timeless piece of furniture.
The best part is that we allow you to customise the table top and legs, giving you complete freedom of expression and a chance to be a part of the crafting of your item. We sell the table without legs so that you can add your own by choosing from our range of legs over on our Accessories page (we've made some recommendations above). You may even have decided to make your own legs, in which case you're welcome to purchase the table top as it is.
Let's not forget the green credentials too, as the boards are re-purposed and made from a sustainable material, so you know that this product has had minimal environmental impact.
We offer three different finishes for the table top (please see below), and the top can be built with a frame or without. The tables themselves are all hand-made using a variety of techniques. The boards are biscuit jointed and both machine and hand sanded, which allows them to retain a wonderful rustic feel whilst having a professional and durable finish.
Grade: British Standard, kite-marked boards (highest grade available)
Material: Wood (pine or European whitewood)
- Length: Up to 180cm (approx 6ft in length). We can offer any custom length between the above standard options, please enquire.
- Width: Made to approx 100cm total width as standard (this is the size shown in the photos above). We can offer custom widths please enquire if required.
Size is approximate and may vary by 1-5cm due to the reclaimed nature of the boards.
Legs supplied separately (please see above)
Item No: F01b
We use Danish Oil, a traditional oil which is perfect for bringing out the natural grain of the wood whilst leaving a durable, satin finish.
This is available in three colour options:
- Natural (light)
- Antique (medium)
- Jacobean Oak (dark)
We generally recommend ordering a sample so that you can make sure your preferred oil option is right for you.
- Please refer to our Product Notes page (click here) for advice on some things to consider when buying this product. We ask all customers to read this before purchasing.
- This is a flat pack item, so the boards are individually packaged and will need to be assembled to the frame. We provide the necessary screws and fixings. For assembly advice please give us a call or an email.
If you have a custom piece in mind then please do get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss this with you.
Courier Shipping Nationwide
We ship across the UK using next day couriers.
Shipping is calculated at checkout. To see an estimate for shipping, please add the required items to your basket, view your basket, then click "Get shipping estimates". You are also welcome to collect from our Frome (Somerset) shop for no charge, this option is available at checkout.
We use proper couriers in vans, not our founder on a motorbike.