Floating Shelf Bracket - Pair
Our Floating Shelf Brackets are perfect for those who love a more subtle look when styling their shelf. Once installed, these brackets are completely hidden from view, leaving a stunning visual effect where the shelf appears to have no actual support.
Sold as a pair (i.e. add a quantity of 1 to make a pair). If you are purchasing our Shelf Kits then it is not necessary to buy these separately as the kit includes these as standard.
- Length: 75mm (approx 3 inch), 124mm (approx 5 inch), or 152mm (6 inch).
- Cylinder diameter: Approx 10mm (3 and 5 inch lengths), 12mm (6 inch length)
- Rectangle dimension: Approx 70mm x 14mm x 4mm (3 and 5 inch lengths), 140mm x 25mm x 4mm (6 inch length)
- Only suitable for shelves up to approx width 110mm for the 75mm (3 inch) bracket, 165mm for the 122mm (5 inch) bracket, and 225mm for the 152mm (6 inch) bracket.
- Best suited to shelves with a thickness of 30mm-40mm
- Requires corresponding hole drilled in to shelf, and for best effect a recess for the rectangular part of the bracket is also needed
- Supplied with wall plugs and screws, however the wall plugs may not be suitable for all wall types. Please choose a plug suitable for your wall or contact us for advice if unsure.
- Floating brackets will take significantly less weight than the hanging/propped options. This is due to the way they attach to the wall. If you plan to place heavier items on your shelves, please opt for the hanging/propped brackets.
Item No: A04
How many brackets are needed?
There's no hard and fast rule for how many brackets you will require for each shelf - it depends on the type of wall they're going in to and what you plan to put on them. However, we've made a guide of what we consider to be the minimum required.
Shelf Size - Quantity of brackets:
30-120cm (1-4ft) - Two brackets
150-210cm (5-7ft) - Three brackets
240-300cm (8-10ft) - Four brackets
300-390cm (11-13ft) - Five brackets
Courier Shipping Nationwide
We ship across the UK using next day couriers.
Shipping is calculated at checkout. To see an estimate for shipping, please add the required items to your basket, view your basket, then click "Get shipping estimates". You are also welcome to collect from our Frome (Somerset) shop for no charge, this option is available at checkout.
We use proper couriers in vans, not our founder on a motorbike.