Our Floating Shelf Brackets are perfect for those who love a more subtle look when styling their shelf. Once installed, these brackets are completely hidden from view, leaving a stunning visual effect where the shelf appears to have no actual support.
Sold as a pair (i.e. add a quantity of 2 to make a pair). If you are purchasing our Shelf Kits then it is not necessary to buy these separately as the kit includes these as standard.
- Length: 75mm (approx 3 inch), or 122mm (approx 5 inch)
- Cylinder diameter: Approx 10mm
- Rectangle dimension: Approx 70mm x 14mm x 4mm
- Only suitable for shelves up to approx width 120mm for the 75mm bracket, or 210mm for the 122mm bracket.
- Best suited to shelves with a thickness of 18mm-40mm
- Requires corresponding hole drilled in to shelf, and for best effect a recess or the rectangular part of the bracket is also needed
- Supplied with wall plugs and screws, however the wall plugs may not be suitable for all wall types. Please choose a plug suitable for your wall or contact us for advice if unsure.
Item No: A04
How many brackets are needed?
There's no hard and fast rule for how many brackets you will require for each shelf - it depends on the type of wall they're going in to and what you plan to put on them. However, we've made a guide of what we consider to be the minimum required.
Shelf Size - Quantity of brackets:
30-120cm (1-4ft) - Two brackets
150-210cm (5-7ft) - Three brackets
240-300cm (8-10ft) - Four brackets
300-390cm (11-13ft) - Five brackets