Our Floating Shelf Brackets are perfect for those who love a more subtle look when styling their shelf. Once installed, these brackets are completely hidden from view, leaving a stunning visual effect where the shelf appears to have no actual support.
Sold as a pair (i.e. add a quantity of 2 to make a pair). If you are purchasing our "Half Scaff Shelf" then it is not necessary to buy these separately as the shelf includes a pair as standard.
- Length: 75mm (approx 3 inch), or 122mm (approx 5 inch)
- Cylinder diameter: Approx 10mm
- Rectangle dimension: Approx 70mm x 14mm x 4mm
- Only suitable for shelves up to approx width 120mm for the 75mm bracket, or 210mm for the 122mm bracket.
- Best suited to shelves with a thickness of 18mm-40mm
- Requires corresponding hole drilled in to shelf, and for best effect a recess or the rectangular part of the bracket is also needed
- Supplied with wall plugs and screws, however the wall plugs may not be suitable for all wall types. Please choose a plug suitable for your wall or contact us for advice if unsure.
How many brackets are needed?
There's no hard and fast rule for how many brackets you will require for each shelf - it depends on the type of wall they're going in to and what you plan to put on them. However, we've made a guide of what we consider to be the minimum required.
Shelf Size - Quantity of brackets:
30-120cm (1-4ft) - Two brackets
150-210cm (5-7ft) - Three brackets
240-300cm (8-10ft) - Four brackets
300-390cm (11-13ft) - Five brackets
Exactly what I asked for x