These battens are made from our reclaimed scaffold boards and therefore have all the character and detail of our boards, but sized as a batten, making them ideal for cladding, panelling, screening, room dividing, and a range of other decorative uses. Unlike many other cladding options, these battens have a good depth to them, ideal for creating a visually stunning shadow gap if spaced in this way.
The cladding is intended for both interior and external use and will look incredible in both settings. If using externally please do make sure to understand and research the required treatments and maintenance that you would be required.
This listing is for a unsanded reclaimed scaffold board batten. For sanded or styled battens, please click back to our Cladding product category.
Grade: British Standard, kite-marked (highest grade available)
Material: Wood (pine or European whitewood)
Dimensions (approx): 40mm wide, 38mm thick, length as per options above
Item No: RB01
Shipping is calculated at checkout. To see an estimate for shipping, please add the required items to your basket, view your basket, then click "Get shipping estimates". You are also welcome to collect from our Frome (Somerset) shop for no charge, this option is available at checkout.
- The display photos above show the product sanded and oiled. This listing is for an unsanded, unoiled version.
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound. They are always free of paint.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each board will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.
We do not charge any extra to cut a board to a particular length. To make use of this service please add to your basket the next larger size of board to the size you require, for example if you would like a 55cm length board and an 82cm length board please add one 60cm board and one 90cm board.
You can then let us know the custom sizes you require at the basket stage. When you view your basket you should see an option to "Add instructions for seller" - please click on this and specify the required sizes. We'll see this note on your order and cut accordingly.
For these battens we do not offer samples, but please do go ahead and purchase a 1ft batten if you wish to test the product first.