Pallet wood is an excellent choice for a variety of uses. From artistic pieces to wall cladding, the varying tones and hues of reclaimed pallet wood make it a beautiful wood to use.
This pallet wood is reclaimed and has therefore picked up unique character, giving it the much-sought-after "rustic" look.
This listing is for a reclaimed unsanded board. For sanded boards or styled boards please click back to our Pallet Wood product category. The board has had all nails either removed or cut flush to the board.
Grade: Heat treated (not chemically treated)
Dimensions: See options above. Sizes are approximate and with 2mm accuracy.
Shipping is calculated at checkout, but please find below a guide to shipping costs for your information. Boards weigh approx 0.1kg per ft. You are also welcome to collect from our Frome (Somerset) shop for no charge, this option is available at checkout.
Boards up to and including 4f t in length
- 2kg = £4.99
- 5kg = £5.99
- 10kg = £6.99
- 15kg = £9.99
- each 15kg increase adds £10 thereafter
Boards from 5ft and longer
- 20kg = £19.99 (except for 5ft = £12.99)
- 40kg = £34.99
- each 20kg increase adds £20 thereafter
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are always free of paint.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each board will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.
We do not charge any extra to cut a board to a particular length. To make use of this service please add to your basket the closest size of board to the size you require, for example if you would like a 55cm length board and an 82cm length board please add one 60cm board and one 90cm board.
We do charge for rip cuts to a particular width, at £1 per foot (30cm). For example, to rip a 120cm (4ft) board from 75mm wide to 50mm width, the cost would be £4 for this service. You can add this to your order by adding the Rip Cut product below - you will initially only be able to add 1 at £1, but when you go to your basket you can adjust the quantity accordingly (in the above example you would change the quantity to 4). Don't worry - if you choose too many or too few then we can always edit the order for you and credit/invoice for the balance.
You can then let us know the custom sizes you require at the basket stage. When you view your basket you should see an option to "Add instructions for seller" - please click on this and specify the required sizes. We'll see this note on your order and cut accordingly.