Please be sure to select the required Finish, Handles, Corners from the options above. Prices vary according to options chosen. Please check the photos for examples of each option.
We called this the "Carry Some Character" board as each and every board we make is just chock full of it's own unique charm and character. Even just stacked up empty or hanging in your kitchen, these are a beautiful feature in their own right. Perfect for those who like even functional items to look great.
Ideal for charcuterie, they look best piled high with cooked meats or sushi, but will also happily carry anything else from fruit and cheese, to a row of drinks or breakfast in bed.
The board is approx 60cm in length and comes with two handles (various options available!) making it ideal for carrying and serving.
A hand-made wooden charcuterie/serving board made from a reclaimed scaffold board. Sold with a pair of handles (assembly required). We do not pre-drill holes for handles which are screwed in on the face (the cup and curved handles) so that customers can place them exactly where they wish, but we do for those which screw in at the back (the t-bar handles), however you're welcome to add a note to your order if you would like us to pre-drill these for you too (no extra charge!).
Dimensions: 600mm length, 220mm width
- Danish Oil (colour - natural): This is a traditional oil which will help to bring out the natural grain of the wood whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Danish Oil (colour - antique): This oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood an antique appearance whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Danish Oil (colour - jacobean oak): This oil has a slight stain in it to give the wood a darker appearance similar to antique oak, whilst giving it a satin/gloss sheen.
- Oiled (natural) and flamed: The wood is lightly scorched with a blow torch to highlight the grain, and then finished with natural danish oil.
- Oiled (natural) and charred: Fully scorched using the Japanese "Shou Sugi Ban" technique of torching the wood with a blow torch to give a rich, darkened appearance. The wood is then meticulously scraped with a wire brush to remove the loose charred pine and reveal a beautiful contrast and texture. We then a apply a natural colour danish oil to protect the wood.
- Square: The corners are left square as on the original board, although are very slightly rounded in the sanding process. This is the default option (no extra charge).
- Rounded: Here we round the front corners off with a jigsaw, giving a lovely gentle curve at each end (as shown in the main photo above).
- Black Iron: A simple but effective black iron screw-in bracket (see 1st photo). These are classic, easy to fit, and look great.
- Cup: Much more refined than the standard handle, these are very much in fashion in kitchen cabinetry, and so having them match on the charcuterie board will make them a perfect fit for your kitchen. Screws in to top of board. Available in black or antique brass.
- Knurled T Bar: These incredible "T Bar" style knurled handles are from Plank Hardware and are the very best in design and finish. The knurl on each handle not only looks great but gives a wonderful feel to them too. Screws together through back of board. Available in black or antique brass.
- Because the item is a reclaimed natural timber, the product you receive will be slightly different to the photos above, and may have various dents, cracks, and knots.
- We make sure that all of our boards are carefully selected so that they both look great and are structurally sound.
- The photos are a good representation of what you will receive but each board will be slightly different to the next.
- The colour will also vary according to the screen it is displayed on.~
- Sold with a pair of handles (assembly required). We do not pre-drill holes for screws so that customer can place them exactly where they wish, however you're welcome to add a note to your order if you would like us to do this (no extra charge!).